Agro Software LLC
1.1. The policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) was developed by Agro Software Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as Law) and other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data.
1.2. The Policy defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals using the AgroMon service (hereinafter referred to as the Service). The service consists of the websitehttp://agromon.ru/
(including subdomains at *.agromon.ru) andthe AgroMon
1.3. The purpose of the Policy is to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, as well as compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation in the field of personal data.
1.4. The Policy applies to all personal data of the subjects processed by the Administration with the use of automation tools and without the use of such tools.
1.5. The Administration publishes the Policy on its official website on the Internet at https://agromon.ru/privacy_agromon
, and also provides unlimited access to it to any person who personally applies to the Administration.
1.6. The Administration has the right to make changes to the Policy as necessary.2. Status of the Administration and categories of subjects whose personal data are processed
2.1. The Administration is the operator of personal data in relation to information related to individuals (hereinafter referred to as Users) who have placed their personal data in the registration web form at https://app.agromon.ru/registration
2.2 When filling out the registration web form, the User expresses your consent to the processing of personal data3. Purposes of processing personal data
3.1. The purposes of processing personal data by the Administration are:
1) Providing the User with access to the AgroMon Service
2) Ensuring the functioning of the Service in accordance with its purpose;
3) Sending information materials to Users;
4) Conducting statistical and other research based on anonymized data;
5) Collecting feedback and troubleshooting the Service;
6) Providing an answer to questions sent using web forms on the Service.4. List of personal data, for the processing of which consent is given
4.1. User's personal data: last name, first name, patronymic, position, phone number, email address, date of birth.
4.2. Other information processed by the Administration:
1) Data on technical means (devices): IP address, type of operating system, browser type, geographic location, data obtained as a result of access to the camera, microphone and other devices;
2) Information about the visited pages of the Site;
3) Information automatically obtained when accessing the Site using Cookies;
4) Information obtained as a result of the User's actions on the Service.5. Principles of personal data processing
5.1. The actions of the Administration are carried out on the basis of the following principles:
1) Legal and fair basis for the processing of personal data.
2) Processing of personal data in accordance with specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes.
3) Prevention of combining databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes that are incompatible with each other.
4) Compliance of the content and volume of personal data with the stated purposes of processing.
5) Accuracy, sufficiency, relevance and reliability of personal data.
6) The legality of technical measures aimed at the processing of personal data.
7) Reasonableness and expediency of personal data processing.
8) Storage of personal data no longer than required by the purposes of their processing or during the period of consent of the User.
9) The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization: after 12 (twelve) months after the achievement of the purposes of processing; in case of loss of the need to achieve them.6. Processing of personal data
6.1. Collection of personal data
Personal data is collected in the following ways:
1) Provision of personal data by their subjects in writing or using e-mail to enter the Service;
2) Provision of personal data by their subjects when filling out web forms on the Service;
3) Automatic collection of information about the User using technologies and services: web protocols, cookies, web marks that are launched only when the User enters his data.
6.2. Storage and use of personal data
1) The User's personal data is stored on electronic media and processed using automated systems.
2) When processing the User's personal data, the Administration ensures the use of databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
3) There is no cross-border transfer of personal data.
6.3. Transfer of personal data
The Administration has the right to transfer personal data to:
1) Partners and distributors, for whom, based on the application of the agricultural enterprise, access to the Account in the Service is granted, to ensure the functioning of the Service in accordance with its purpose.
2) To public authorities, when the transfer is carried out to ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, prevent, suppress illegal actions of the User and protect the legitimate interests of the Administration and third parties.
6.4. Destruction of personal data
The Administration destroys the User's personal data in the following cases:
1) Receipt of the User's request to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2) Receiving a User's request to delete an account in the Service;
3) The presence of a threat to the security of the Service.7. Consent to the processing of personal data
7.1. The user decides to provide the Administration with his personal data freely, by his own will and in his own interest.
7.2. The user consents to the processing of his personal data by providing data in web forms on the Service.
7.3. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User in the manner prescribed by section 12 of the Policy.8. User rights
8.1. The user has the right to receive information about the processing of personal data, including the following:
1) Confirmation of the fact of processing personal data;
2) Legal grounds for the processing of personal data;
3) Purposes and methods used by the Administration for processing personal data;
4) Processed personal data relating to the User, the source of their receipt, unless a different procedure for the provision of such data is provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
5) Terms of personal data processing, including the terms of their storage;
6) The procedure for exercising the rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
7) Information about persons to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of an agreement with the Administration or in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
8) Name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the person who processes personal data on behalf of the Administration, if the processing is or will be entrusted to such a person;
9) Other information provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.2. The user has the right to receive the information specified in clause 8.1. Policy, an unlimited number of times, by sending the Administration a corresponding request in the manner prescribed by section 12 of the Policy.9. Obligations of the Administration
9.1. In accordance with the requirements of the Law, the Administration is obliged to:
1) Provide, at the request of the User, information on the processing of his personal data specified in clause 8.1. Policies, or justified refusal;
2) Take measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by the Law;
3) At the request of the User, clarify the processed personal data, block or delete if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or unnecessary for the stated purpose of processing;
4) Ensure the legality of the processing of personal data. If it is impossible to ensure the legality of the processing of personal data, the Administration, within a period not exceeding 10 (ten) business days from the date of detection of illegal processing of personal data, is obliged to destroy or ensure their destruction;
5) If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, stop processing and destroy them within a period not exceeding 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the said withdrawal, except when processing can be continued in accordance with the law. The method of sending an appeal to withdraw consent and the requirements for its content are specified in paragraph 12 of this agreement.10. Information about the implemented requirements for the protection of personal data
10.1. The protection of personal data processed by the Administration is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the requirements of the legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.2. Legal measures include:
1) Development of local acts of the Administration that implement the requirements of Russian legislation, including the Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data, and posting it on the Site;
2) Refusal of any methods of processing personal data that do not correspond to the purposes predetermined by the Administration.
10.3. Organizational measures include:
1) Appointment of a person responsible for organizing the processing of personal data;
2) Restriction of the composition of the employees of the Administration who have access to personal data, and the organization of a permit system for access to them;
3) Familiarization of the employees of the Administration with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including the requirements for the protection of personal data, with local acts of the Administration on the processing of personal data, training of these employees.11. Limitation of the Policy
11.1. The Policy applies exclusively to the Service, and does not apply to other Internet resources.
11.2. The User is obliged to reasonably and responsibly approach the placement of his own personal data on the Service in the public domain when leaving reviews and comments.
11.3. The Administration is not responsible for the actions of third parties who have gained access to the User's personal data through the fault of the latter.12. User's requests
12.1. The user has the right to send to the Administration their requests regarding the use of their personal data, as well as withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data:
1) In writing to the address: 119334, Russia, Moscow, Leninsky Prospekt, 30A
2) In the form of an electronic document to the email address mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12.2. The request/withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data must contain the following information:
1) Number of the main identity document of the User;
2) Information about the date of issue of the specified document and the authority that issued it;
3) Information confirming the participation of the User in relations with the Administration;
4) Signature of the User.
12.3. The Administration undertakes to consider and send a response to the request received within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the request.
12.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from the User (appeals in written or electronic form) refers to restricted information and is not disclosed without his written consent.13. Contact information and details of the Administration of Agro Software LLC
OGRN 1177746510512 TIN 7736303920 KPP 773601001
Postal address: 119334, Russia, Moscow, Leninsky pr-t, 30A